New Oxford Singapore Dictionary
No, I did not author this lingo thing below - but, thank you for your intended compliments.
I lily want to sow you what I am cirrus-ly considering to learn.
Here we go:
Subject: New Oxford Singapore Dictionary
So you Angmohs will finally understand us Singaporeans.
Angmohs =( ang - merah , moh - rambut in teochew ), jadi angmoh itu ya...bule
1) LILY - adverb. extremely, really
Wah, you lily can sing well ah!"
2) VALLEY - adverb. extremely (same with lily)
Look! My Versachee belt, valley nice hor?"
3) GORGES - adj. stunningly beautiful, normally found with valley Wah!
Ah Beng's girlflan is valley gorges leh!"
4) CORAL - verb. to bicker
Why, you not happy, ah? Want to coral, is it?"
5) REEF - (normally followed with coral) to argue with
"You lily want to coral reef me ah?"
6) ALTITUDE - adjective. a disagreeable demeanour
Ah Lian Lily got a bad altitude ploblem".
7) CIRRUS - adjective. certain
You cirrus or not? Dun bruff!"
8) CANOPY - phrase. impossible
He bought new handphone? Canopy lah! Where got money?"
9) OLDLADY - adjective. completed
"Wah...you finish oldlady ah."
10) SUIT - verb. to project forward
"Suit! Suit! See goalkeeper come out oldlady."
11) SOW - verb. to reveal
"Sow me, sow me your new ting."
12) LOAD - noun. a path normally made up of gravel & tar
"We go Orchard Load leh."
13) BLINK - verb. deliver, send
"What you blink for me? Sow me, sow me."